[SEDXC] OT: Desk for sale

Ian - Ham km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:54:46 EDT 2016

All,

I have a nice, gently used corner computer desk for sale. It is in good
condition, but is now surplus to my needs. At its peaks, it measures 71” W x
29 ½” D x 58” H. I’m asking $50, and you bring your truck and labor and pick
it up at my QTH in Roswell. I’ll help you load it on my end, but I can’t
help unload at your end. This is a great desk for a student, or if you have
limited space for a desk, as it fits nicely into a corner. This desk could
even be used as the shack station desk. Photos available upon request.

I’ll keep this offer open for one week. If it isn’t sold by next Sunday,
July 17, I will donate the desk charity.

Contact me off-list at km4ik (dot) ian (at) gmail (dot) com or 404-626-1566
if interested.

Thanks and 73,

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik.ian at gmail.com <mailto:km4ik.ian at gmail.com>

10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038

PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468

---