[SEDXC] FREE Stuff - Totally Off Topic!

HARRY EARLY zhearly at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 15 18:24:27 EDT 2016

On Tue, 3/15/16, gbright at bellsouth.net <gbright at bellsouth.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [SEDXC] FREE Stuff - Totally Off Topic!
 To: "Don Nesbitt via SEDXC" <sedxc at contesting.com>
 Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 4:55 PM

 Hi Don, I would like to have the
 solar panels and the Sony thanks Grant

 ------ Original message------From: Don Nesbitt via SEDXC
 Date: Tue, Mar 15, 2016 3:31 PMTo: yahoogroups;SEDXC
 Contesting;Cc: Subject:[SEDXC] FREE Stuff - Totally Off
 Topic!
 Hey Gang -- I'm trying to get serious about clearing out a
 storage unit that I've had for far too long and am about to
 make a Goodwill run.  If you want any of these items, let
 me know. Yes -- they are all FREE. I'd be glad to bring them
 to the club meeting on Thursday -- Friday it's off to
 Goodwill.See photo's at:  From Storage|   ||   |  |
   |   |   |   |   || From StorageAttempting to Clear
 Storage Unit ||  || View on www.flickr.com | Preview by
 Yahoo ||  ||   |Sony Digital Video Converter -- works
 fineRotary Paper Cutter -- perfect for photos, etc --
 excellentSony HandyCam - no tapes, can't test - battery
 keeps a charge and it turns on -- includes, case, remote,
 cables, etc. -- I'd assume it does not work.VW Solar Panels
 -- two of them -- don't know if VW still does this but they
 used to ship their vehicles with these suctioned to the
 front windshield to keep the battery charged -- and -- yes,
 they do work.Rather large kickstand suitcase -- been to EU
 and the S Pacific a few times -- very clean and in good
 shape.Original Canon Elph -- box, etc -- works fine if you
 can still find the film!Nikon L35 Autofocus with case -- agn
 wrks fine but who shoots 35 mm film anymore?At some point
 I'll be in to electronics, coax, connectors, etc but I'm not
 there yet. Stay tuned.73 -- Don