[SEDXC] FT4/VK0

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Mar 31 11:10:05 EDT 2016

Last night not must from VK0 on 80 and 160.  30 and 40 a bit.  FT4JA was on the low bands with good signal last night.  Was ablel to work on 160 for a new one through QRN.  They were strong on 40 SSB and 30 RTTY around 0230 and beyond.

This morning VK0 was coming through by 1120 on 17 CW good signal.  Then around 1215 on 15 RTTY.  I did not listen on 12.

So far this morning not much from the FT4 on 12 or 10.  Good signal on 15 SSB.  I found yesterday they were better around lunch time and after on 12,12, and 15.