[SEDXC] W4YO article in the October CQ

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 6 11:20:49 EDT 2016

Ed Richmond W4YO ex W4MGN has written another fine article on former DXCC Entities Tannu Tuva and Wrangel Island (in Russia) in the October CQ.   Ed is a retired long time Georgia Tech Professor and SEDXC member. Tannu Tuva is still useful as it is a Zone 23 contact and I have two cards from there.  Wrangel is an IOTA island and still quite rare in North America.

Articles like this and coverage of active ham activities make CQ Magazine a useful Magazine for all radio Amateurs.  I hope all SEDXC members are or will become subscribers.  They have some year end deals right now if not.

Dave K4JRB