[SEDXC] Forget Johnny Isakson

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 13 21:54:53 EDT 2016

The last time a bill to get HOA's to accept amateur radio antennas I had several long e-mail chats with Senator Johnny Isakson.  He is the former owner of Northside Realty and told me our towers antennas reduce the value of homes and should not be allowed on any home. I told him I never lost value and have sold several homes with a tower.  The value went up just as it would
without the tower.

I doubt he has changed his mind in 5 or 6 years.

Perhaps Senator Purdue is more inclined to support the action.

Dave K4JRB