[SEDXC] 4S7AB

Sherman Banks w4atl at shermanbanks.net
Fri Sep 16 08:06:45 EDT 2016

I have had trouble getting a QSL from 4S7AB. I emailed him on getting a QSL
and he referred me to his webpage which has Paypal instructions. I followed
the instructions and he accepted the Paypal payment but no QSL has been
received. Fortunately, I was able to get a QSL from another 4S. Buyer
beware.