[SEDXC] Good times ROLL

Jim Stafford w4qo at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 3 15:41:59 EDT 2017

_/NOTE: This is not a brag at all.  Just reporting in./_

Just got TU7C Cote d'Ivoire confirmed for nr 240 QRP! (264 WKD QRP)

And that was 103 confirmed SSB QRP.  Oh, the joy!  :)

I've been concentrating on SSB QRP  in 2017 with some
interesting results such as ZS6CCY worked March 3 on 40M
SSB QRP complimenting me on my 5/7 signal
thru the 80M Horiz Loop at 75 feet.  I now have 60 countries
worked in 2017 QRP SSB.  And looks like I might have topped
the SSB QRP category in the January NA QSO party. True, only
12 entries in that class.

I'm only showing this to say what can be done.  Many have
done more for sure.  I have several "friends in low POWER places!"
--
Jim/W4QO 99% QRP