[SEDXC] ARRL VHF CONTEST

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jun 5 11:06:47 EDT 2017

This coming weekend, starting Sat at 1800 and running until Mon 0300 (Sun night local 10 pm)  50 Mhz and up.  Exchange just your grid square ie EM73.  Only work a station once per band. Not once per mode on a band.  Often I will work someone on 6 SSB and they call me on 6 CW which is not allowed since we worked on SSB.  You can work any mode, ie Digital,SSB, CW... You can still be single op and use cluster and also set up skeds via chat rooms etc ie Ping Jockey.  Allows you to really work a lot if the band is half way decent.  Read the rules online of what is allowed.  Hope to see you in the test on some mode.  On 6 M please do not use 50100-50124 for any USA-USA QSOs.  If you hear DX in there call them.  CW below 100 and SSB 125 and up.  See you in the test.  I only have 6 M but GL to those going higher.  73 Mike K4PI