[SEDXC] Vacuum Tube HF Transceiver Wanted

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Mon Mar 20 22:13:38 EDT 2017

I am looking for a vacuum tube transceiver as a primary rig here at the Bent Dipole Ranch. I don't have much in the way of gear any more as I "downsized" in preparation for moving into a much smaller abode. Those plans are on hold infinitely.

I no longer "collect" but want a good, easily maintained tube rig, since I grew up with that type of gear. Normally I'd go with a Drake TR-3/4 but I really don't like the sweep tube finals. I can't afford Collins.

I do have a W4OP restored SBE 34 (one of the last ones made by  Linear Systems. It lacks an 120VAC power cord but it is a hybrid and I would really like 100% tube radio.

Suggestions?

 Vy73

Rich Arland
K7SZ