[SEDXC] MIdway and Kure reinstated

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu May 11 19:07:51 EDT 2017

Gang,

The news on on the ARRL web page so its official.  Thanks to Bill K5FUV for the review  sure makes sense to me.

The DXAC only function is to answer tasks presented by the Board of Directors at ARRL. Most of us are glad to assist
with questions on DXCC entities and the ARRL QSL Bureau. Remember we are advisory so the Board can accept or reject or even modify our suggestions. We seldom get asked our advice on deletions. I am working on two member requests right now and DXAC has a task in the works.

73 Dave K4JRB
DXAC SE Division ARRL