[SEDXC] VU7KP lAKSHADWEEP IS.

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue May 16 15:31:39 EDT 2017

Spotted on 30 RTTY this afternoon.  W4VKU from NC is there by himself with some good equipment if you need VU7.  This is a tough path for SE USA

Update ; May 7, 2017 : VU2PAI has a family situation that prevents him from joining the operation at Bangaram.

This would mean, there will be NO CW operation. Apologies for disappointing the community.

QSL requests - Please send to W4VKU. Due to my extermely busy work schedule, i might entrust a QSL manager

to handle this after my return. OQRS will be open via Clublog. The QSL card will need to be designed and printed.

So there will be a delay unlike from the past where, the card was designed while i was on the trip.

---