[SEDXC] Mosley TA-53M + TA-40-KR Beam, in excellent condition, $650

Bryan W3CP w3cp at w3cp.info
Tue Oct 17 21:38:38 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am selling a Mosley TA-53M with TA-40-KR (40 meter rotatable
dipole) heavy duty beam. Covers 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meters.  It has
3 active elements on 20-10 with at least 6.7 dBd of gain on each band!

See specs and prices on Mosley Electronics web site (
http://www.mosley-electronics.com/senior.html#TA_MULTI). Mosley quality is
second to none, as is their customer support. This is a great company.

Price new with the 40m kit would be ~ $1400.

Asking $650, local pickup in North Georgia.  This is less than half the
cost of new!

I have shared a DropBox folder with many photos of the antenna:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g488hfcunxsdp8i/AAAfbM4GLUyweEhSxtS6Msp6a?dl=0

You will see that this antenna is in excellent condition and all assembly
points are clearly marked.  This antenna will go together very quickly and
easily without any confusion.  My buddy N4TIC and I tested the antenna on a
crank-up mast and confirmed resonance on all 6 bands.  All fittings work as
they should.  It is bundled for transport in a 13ft by 3ft "package".

Please contact me via email at w3cp at w3cp.info or text/call at 678-648-7438
<(678)%20648-7438>.

Thanks and 73,

Bryan W3CP