[SEDXC] QSL BUREAU SHIPMENT

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Oct 26 19:51:24 EDT 2017

As many of you know, N4NX has handled outgoing DX QSLs for many years.  He has agree to give it a few more tries to see if it is worth the effort.  I am going to assist him in any way I can.  If there are any questions from anyone about how to do it etc please contact me.  He is usually at most meeting and can accept cards there.  This Saturday he will be at the club picnic in Stone Mountain.  He will not be at the Stone Mountain hamfest but we hope to gather any cards there and get them to him.  If you have card bring them if you would like to get in on a shipment.

Some ground rules as, before , there must be an ARRL accepted bureau in the country you are trying to send a QSL.  Look at this link for countries not served by the ARRL Outgoing QSL service.  http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QSL/THE%20ARRL%20OUTGOING%20QSL%20SERVICE%202016.pdf  Read this document also on how the cards need to be sorted.  This is important.  You will need a copy of the mailing label from your QST.  He plans to try to get a 5  lb box together before shipment.  Per card cost 14 cents which will cover the shipping cost plus the fee now charged by the ARRL.  Bill has worked out the cost based on the weight of a standard SEDXC but any standard type QSL will be excepted.  Not the big bi-fold type cards.   If you have questions please email me K4PI at Bellsouth.net and I will try to answer them.

Pass the word around to any club members so we can fill up that 5 lb box soon.   73 Mike K4PI