[SEDXC] DX REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Apr 26 14:01:04 EDT 2018

Last night I saw EC stations reporting H44R, Solomon Is on 15 around 11 PM and I was thinking that was strange.  I went up there and sure enough, weak but there on SSB.  Worked him easily as there was no pile up and then he moved to CW and worked him there also.  So there is just a bit of prop left in 15 at times.  The A and K were low so that helped.

On 20 FT8 lots of good DX every day..in the last 2 days worked lots of China stations, lots of Indonesia, New Caladonia, worked Viet Nam, Mongolia, two different stations, Djbouti, Dodecanese.  You can work tons of JA and EU.    Worked 9X0TA on 17 FT8 today.  So plenty of DX is around even though we are in somewhat a down time of the year.  A one time Indonesia was not something you worked every day but now on FT8 they are coming out of the woodwork.  Not sure if it will last through the summer but I know in May and June we get a lot of AS opening well into the night.  73 Mike K4PI