[SEDXC] Shipping HF Amplifiers - Tips, Tricks, and Hints?

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:58:10 EST 2018

Good Evening Folks,
    I was curious who in the club has experience with shipping HF
amplifiers - particularly across country?

    As some of you know, I am embarking on the process of relocating all my
HF station over to the "left" coast, and with it comes challenges.
Challenges like, "How do I get the Alpha 87A from Atlanta to Las Vegas?"

   I do have the OEM boxes for my Alpha, and I'm familiar with the concept
of removing the transformer and finals before shipping.

   I'm curious to hear people's experiences and things you'd do differently
- if any?

--
Best Regards,
Michael Almeter