[SEDXC] SEDXC & ARRL [1 Attachment]

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Thu Jan 25 17:52:53 EST 2018

Jeff: If that is a motion, I second it!
     How about it DXers?
                  K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz
SCHWARTZ | POSEL
Immigration Law Group
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:   770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com<http://www.immlawfirm.com>

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (1989-2014)

On Jan 25, 2018, at 5:44 PM, j jacantor9 at gmail.com<mailto:jacantor9 at gmail.com> [sedxc] <sedxc at yahoogroups.com<mailto:sedxc at yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Fellow Dxers;  A week or so back, I suggested that SEDXC take a position with respect to the current state of affairs of our national organization.  Some suggest this is best done individually.  I don’t disagree with individual statements and expressions of concern or support – however, as our Constitution & Bylaws, Article V, PP 7 indicate that we will maintain “Club affiliation” then, we have a responsibility as a club to express concern when appropriate so as to maintain the integrity of our hobby.

Mr. President, I request that we put this on the agenda for appropriate discussion.  We have reached a state of affairs wherein our own SEDXC member who represented us on the DXAC – the most significant component of the League for a DX club, has seen the need to resign.  I feel that this is indicative of a serious situation and mandates SEDXC examine its position.

Jeff/ K1ZN