[SEDXC] 5BDXCC!

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Jan 26 15:40:09 EST 2018

> As for 6m — this is going to take forever… What we need are some
> sunspots.
Not necessarily.  There are several propagation modes that can provide
QSOs using FT8, JT65 or JT9.  There are easily 50 or more countries in
North/Central America and the norther tier of South America that are
workable using Sporadic-E in the spring/summer regardless of the sunspot
number.  There are another dozen countries further south in South
America that are workable using TEP (trans equatorial propagation) most
years.  In addition, there are two to three dozen countries in Western
Europe and northern/western Africa to make 100 if one is diligent.

I have 76 with nothing more than 100W and a dipole or vertical.  With a
modest yagi that number would be a lot higher.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV