[SEDXC] L5NF

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:42:46 EDT 2018

Mike, I don’t have an answer for your first question regarding a source for the connectors.

As for your assumption, when you see a connector on a short piece of cable, that’s likely due to the rest of the cable was cut into 12-18” sections with a saws all. In today’s wireless world, folks don’t remove runs of cable intact. The wireless companies won’t reuse a cable, and old cable is usually headed to the scrap metal dealer versus letting it down gently and spooling it up. It pains me every time I see it happening.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA