[SEDXC] 6 M Report

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Jun 3 22:35:35 EDT 2018

If I said this was an insane day on 6 M it would be an understatement. I normally don’t get up til around 8 am but this morning work about 6 and was in the shack. At 6:39 (1039 GMT) I started copying an IK5.  Not sure I have ever heard DX that early.  Well things progressed through the morning with many EU but the did not seem to hear USA well.  I copied 11 EU countries and 4X4.  Things died off during the afternoon but up around 00 GMT I noticed the band was open to I and SV.  I was reported by many I and SV through the evening with the last report from an I station at about 10PM.  Never seen EU this late into the evening.  A new one on me.  There were some Caribe and PV8DX in also along with VP9 and EA8.  Lets see what tomorrow bring.  Could be feast or famine.  See a 4 calling KL7KY.. wow