[SEDXC] 6 M DX Today

Scott Straw kb4kbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:52:33 EDT 2018

Let’s hope this 6M bonanza holds out 10 more days... would it not be incredible to have a big fat band full of contacts on 6M for Field Day weekend?  NFARL has logged several hundred in past years - 500 Qs or more would be over the top!

#1D-DXisavalidcontact!

Scott, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA
(EM74)