[SEDXC] Georgia QSO Party Announcement/County Activation Page

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Mar 8 11:53:24 EST 2018

Hello all:

Remember that the Georgia QSO Party is always the second full weekend in
April, putting it on April 14 and 15 this year.  Do an internet search
for Georgia QSO Party and you will find a newly designed webpage that
includes a page for you to designate any counties you plan to activate
this year.  We also expect to have later with the help of N5NA the usual
listings of mobile routes.  We invite all mobiles to help us put Ga on
the map this weekend.  GA has 159 counties, second in number only to TX,
and most of our counties are so small that mobiles can go through in
about 20 minutes, thereby becoming a "new station" that often.  We also
encourage GA home stations and portable operations and, of course, we
welcome participation from contesters around the world.
Any questions should be directed to me and I'll try to answer with help
from computer guru Jeff, KU8E.  Looking forward to many QSOs with GA on
that weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.