[SEDXC] Still looking for tree climber in Norcross area

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Mon Mar 12 15:31:57 EDT 2018

We use

Hank Blaustein

 404-229-9224

Tree climber

Hank does tree climbing as a hobby and teaches kids how to do it. He is not experienced in antennas as such, but told me he was willing to help hams. Not expensive.

   K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz
SCHWARTZ | POSEL
Immigration Law Group
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:   770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com<http://www.immlawfirm.com>

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (1989-2014)