[SEDXC] 6 M

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri May 25 14:40:20 EDT 2018

Not sure if anyone is interested in 6 M reports so if no one complains I will post any DX openings I have seen during this season which is ramping up with the peak being the last week of so of June.  Yesterday D41CV was in here around 1300 GMT with a good signal.  Look at the pictures of their website.  They appear to be above the clouds in some of their pictures very high and looking out at the Atlantic.  Today EA8TL was in strong around 11:15 GMT which is very early for 6 usually.  ZF1EJ as usually up in midday but he is in here often.