[SEDXC] NK4U needs your expertise

nk4u nk4u at bellsouth.net
Fri May 25 17:35:09 EDT 2018

Not sure is this is appropriate for this site, so please excuse if it’s not.

   The time has come to clean house (so my children say) of all ham radio stuff... from Yaesu FT1000 full station (including amp), 69 ft tower, ground screws, big beam, rotor, coax rolls, connectors, books, and everything else you accumulate after 42 years.  I don’t have a clue what things are worth, other than dragging everything to hamfests, how to market and sell, and what to donate.

Anyone who knows worth and can help me, I would be so appreciative.  If I want to get back into the hobby, I’ll just buy all new.

Thanks a lot.  73, Nancy NK4U