[SEDXC] Help Wanted - Tower Install

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue May 29 15:29:13 EDT 2018

Hi John, there is a guy in Monroe that does work here in ATL on the weekends but he is usually booked up so not sure if he could get to you before FD.  His name is Ryan.  His phone number is 770 630 9528.  He does good work, easy to work with.. That makes him in high demand.  73 Mike K4PI

From: Jim Reed
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12:31 PM
To: sedxc at contesting.com
Subject: [SEDXC] Help Wanted - Tower Install

Hi All,

I am looking for a referral for an experienced tower climber to help complete my project.  At a high level I need someone who can:

- Add a 10' section and the tower top to the existing base
- Install and do final tune on hex beam antenna
-  secure all items, connect all cables, etc.

I would imagine it's a few hours work for someone in the know.  I am willing to pay someone to complete this, hoping to be done before Field Day.  You can contact me at n4bfr at me.com for more info or with suggestions.  Feel free to forward this if you know someone that does this work.

Thanks,
Jim - N4BFR