[SEDXC] Fwd: Celebration of Life - Kaye Catledge

Mike, ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 14:30:29 EDT 2018

The club extends its condolences to the Catledge (AE4CW) family.  Chuck’s XYL Kaye, passed away earlier this week after complications of surgery.  The family is planning a celebration of life for those who were close to Kaye … details are below.

The SEDX Club is making a small donation in Kaye’s honor to her favorite charity, Samaritan’s Purse.

Chuck told me that the support from Kaye’s bible study group, his family, and the ham community were helping him through this difficult time.

Mike, ND4V
nd4v at comcast.net