[SEDXC] Amber Rose

ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 11:54:34 EDT 2019

Going to Hamvention?

SEDXC members have a long standing tradition of meeting on Thursday night to kickoff the weekend with a meal and fellowship.

The Amber Rose restaurant has hosted us for the past several years and has agreed to allow us to use their upstairs party room again this year.  If you haven’t dined there before, the food is Eastern European. Here is a blurb from their website:

The Amber Rose Restaurant and Catering specializes in homemade Eastern European Cuisine including German, Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian and Italian cuisines. Our bar is made of imported Turkish marble, perfect for having an appetizer and spirits with friends. Our beer and wine lists consist of exemplary, hard-to-find European beverages.  The building is located in the heart of Old North Dayton.

The room accommodates a large crowd, so feel free to bring guests.

Where:  Amber Rose
1400 Valley ST
Dayton OH
When:  May 16 - 1830 hours local