[SEDXC] LogiKey Help

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Tue Feb 12 21:51:36 EST 2019

I have a LogiKey model K-3 (Idiom Press) that has a rather annoying problem. The internally generated sidetone suddenly changed pitch and is now an irritating very high pitched tone. Other than that the K-3 works great. Anyone have one of these that has had a similar problem?

I don't have a schematic or the manual (such as it was) so I'm kinda in the dark here. There are only a couple of through=hole parts the rest are SMD.

Help!

Vy 73 es gud DX!

Rich Arland   K7SZ   WPE7BYR
Radio/electronics archaeologist