[SEDXC] 6 M DX

K4PI K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat May 25 18:01:37 EDT 2019

Well it is that time of year to be postings some 6 M data.  In the last
week I have heard 11 DX countries.  Probably best was EA8DBM on FT8.  He
had a big signal.  Nothing rare to mention but it is getting better
everyday.   Usually it is the first few days in June when we get a good
EU opening but anything can happen. Again this year FT8 is where the
majority of action is located. Hopefully this year will be ever better
than last year which was great. 73 Mike K4PI