[SEDXC] VETERANS DAY

K4PI K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Nov 11 10:00:16 EST 2019

Amazon is offering their Prime account for $79 discounted from $119 to
all military and former military.  Even if you already have Prime I
think they will give you an extra year at that price.  I have no
connections with Amazon but think this is a good deal if you order from
Amazon often.  I signed up for this deal and so far it looks good.   You
will need your date of separation if former military and I think the
offer may end after today.. Not sure on the dates.

Try this link   https://www.va.gov/opa/amazon.asp

73 Mike K4PI  Saluting Veterans