[SEDXC] Martha W. Henson, WN4FVU, SK October 1, 2019

DAVID NOVOA dnovoa at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 1 17:50:02 EDT 2019

 Carl,
My deepest and sincere condolences on your loss. I met you and Martha many years ago in Puerto Rico (my call was KP4AM at that time) and later saw you at Dayton, and shared sometime there.. Martha was a great person, DXpeditioner, operator, lawyer, etc.
I wish I could be at your side at this moment, but, I'll hug you in the distance.

RIP Martha.

73,