[SEDXC] FS: ACOM 2000A amplifier (new style)

Charles Johnson k4zrj at icloud.com
Wed Feb 26 12:17:29 EST 2020

Purchased new in Sept 2016 from DXEngineering. Serial number 160129. New model with black case and color remote control unit. Approximately 75 hours running time. Works perfectly. Clean inside. No marks, no paint chips, looks like new. Never any issues whatsoever. Down sizing prior to moving into assisted living. Non-smoker. Have original shipping boxes which can be reused, however, I’d like to sell for local pickup in Woodstock, GA. Many pictures available both inside and outside. Selling for $4500 local pickup. Shipping extra at buyer’s expense. I’ll accept Paypal friends and family, wire transfer to my bank account or cash. This amplifier will not disappoint. Just like new and probably the quietest amplifier I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had a number of legal limit amps. Email if interested to k4zrj at icloud.com or call 770-876-4460 (cell).

73, Charles, K4ZRJ