[SEDXC] 6 M REPORT

K4PI K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jun 3 23:58:14 EDT 2020

Last year I gave updates on the status of 6 M daily.  Not sure if anyone
is interested in hearing or not but I will post at least this one.   All
information is in regard to FT8 mode. Today was a big day.  4U1UN was
active most all morning into this area.  New one for a lot of guys on
6.  Lots of activity into the western reaches of USA along with some
EA8.  Tonight starting around 22:30 we had a incredible strong opening
to Japan.  It lasted until around 00:30 GMT.  There would be 25-30 JA
decodes on the ODD sequence.  N3XX south of ATL worked HL3GOB for a new
one.  I worked 30 JA and XX said he worked 44.  Others in the area with
small yagis and some power were able to work them.

 From the last few weeks in May to now we have had a few opening to EU
but nothing strong.  TT8SN was worked by some in the area. Lot of EA,
EA8, CT up to now.  I have heard a lot but the openings have not been
strong up to now but expect the to be soon.  I have heard HA, 9A, G, YO,
S5, ZB2, EA9, EA, EA8, TT, TF, F, I, DL, and some other cant remember
off top of my head.  The season is looking good so far with the peak
around the end of June.  But July should be strong.

73 Mike K4PI