[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT EM73 FT8 6-26-2020

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 26 21:26:16 EDT 2020

Today things were quiet up to around 1500 GMT and a lot of southern EU
was in F/S, CT/S, EA/S, EA6, IS0, CU, SV5, S5, I/S, G..  Tons of EA.
This latest several hours on and off.  Mid afternoon it was gone.  Then
a big rare surprise.  We get rare opening to Hawaii and you never know
exactly when it is coming.  I checked around 22:20 or so and there were
2 different KH6 coming through and workable.  They were there til around
2300 plus of minus depending what part of town you were in.  There could
have been another KH6 I couldnt hear but it was fun to see the two that
were in here well.

73 Mike K4PI