[SEDXC] FT8 DX

K4PI K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Nov 19 10:11:04 EST 2020

15 M is consistently open well every day to EU, ME, AF during the
morning hours on FT8.  Some stations of note, TZ1CE, EA9, ZB2, 4O3, 5B4,
OD5, A41, SV5.  I always like to play on the Long Path, although not
there every day it does get you into Asia in the mornings.  This morning
was able to work 3 China, 1 YB and Hong Kong on the long path but not
overly strong.  I am sure 20 M is even better but I never stop at 20.
Just go to the highest band open.  40 M open every day to Asia in the
mornings around sunrise.  BY and JA's in there this morning.  Also
9M6.    80 also having JAs.

12 M usually has some EU but not a lot.  5T5PA is there everyday like
clockwork.  When the flux was up to 94 a week or two ago it was doing
very well but the flux fell off to 77 but should come back up.

7Q7RU ops are extending their stay until at least Nov 25 and possibly
longer.  They are on most all the bands and modes.  They have moved
their 80/160 station to a quieter location so are hearing much better
now..  They had serious RFI noise at the first location.  73 Mike K4Pi