[SESprint] Mailing List QRV

Bill Fisher, W4AN sesprint@contesting.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

I just subscribed a bunch of "regulars" that had not yet subscribed to the
list.  If any of you wants to be off the list, please advise.

I wonder if W4PA, K4OJ, and N4AF would mind posting emails to their
respective contest club mail reflectors with information about this
list?  I would appreciate it.

I could also use some help recruiting from each of your clubs.  I don't
know everyone that has potential for operating, although my list is
growing.

What do you guys think about us having a dry or two of the Sprint before
the event?  Maybe run it for an hour in INT format (you can work someone
over and over again, but not within the last 3 QSOs or some such).  I
think this would be good practice and help take the butterflys out of some
stomachs for the real Sprint.

73

Bill, W4AN