[SESprint] Dry run before Sprint

Bill Fisher, W4AN sesprint@contesting.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:52:57 -0400 (EDT)

I would not run it before the real event.  The hour before the Sprint is
one of the few times I actually here CW contesters on the bands.  Its a
nice time to catch up or just say hello.

I'de like to try it at least two times.  40 & 80 meters seem to make the
most sense.  Maybe we could do our first run a week from Saturday?  That
would give us a little more time to get working on the troops to join up.

What say everyone?

73

Bill