[SESprint] Sprint notes

Jeffrey Clarke sesprint@contesting.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a tip about 80 meters... While most of the guys go there right
at 0300Z there are some that go even earlier.. maybe 0245-0250Z. The
competition will be less than it is right at 0300Z. So maybe a strategy
of trying it for 10 minutes , going back to 40 until 0315Z and then
back to 80 would work good. If you are SO2R I would CQ on 40 and switch
radio 2 between 80/20 and then concentrate on 80 more the last 20 mins
or so... I totally agree about 20 meters... I always work something
good
there late....

             73's Jeff

P.S. Bill - maybe we should have an all wire antenna team too ??? The
     Wiremen ???