[SESprint] Re: [SESprint]

Bob Patten sesprint@contesting.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:13:51 -0400

Jim White wrote:

> What occurred to me as the Sprint got rolling was there were essentially
> two different exchanges used depending on whether you were Cqing or
> responding to a CQ...how do you guys handle this? It seems F2 the
> standard home for your exchange is fine say for the CQ responses... what
> about programming F3 for the exchanges in response to another's CQ?

Same basic question here.  I'll be logging with NA and I see it has a
box to check for "use sprint format".  But how to actually prgram F2 and F3?

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp@netzero.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    Whiners #6   FISTS #7871

Introducing NetZero Long Distance