[SESprint] [TCG] K4RO CW Sprint Sept 2002 Score

K4RO Kirk Pickering sesprint@contesting.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:21:51 -0500

Band  QSOs  Op Time
 ---------------------
    80:   92
    40:  119
    20:   95
 ---------------------

 Club: Tennessee Contest Group

 Team: Southern States Sprint Coalition #1

 Comments:

 Hope I still made it past 300 after log checking.
 Best ever September score, and second time past 300.
 My multiplier count was pitiful, but the only mult
 I missed that I heard was Wyoming.  Tried to actually
 utilize two radios for the first time in the Sprint.
 I'm probably not ready for it yet, but I thought I'd
 give it a try.  I didn't feel as focused as in February,
 and the general chaos factor seemed higher than normal.
 Got beat out more than usual; not really sure why.
 Lots of fun as usual though.  The Sprint is still
 my favorite contest.  See you in February.

 -Kirk  K4RO