[SESprint] N2NL(@K1PT) CW Sprint Score

David Mueller sesprint@contesting.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 06:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: K1PT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73
   40:  135
   20:  160
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: S. States Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

107/79/91/91

Had my best ever 1st hour, then a mental breakdown on
the 2nd.  80 meters is still tough from down here.
I worked RI and VE9 with very low QSO numbers.
Heard/chased VO1/VE7/ND all over the place but
never could get through. Lots of W4 activity thanks to
W4AN.  It was great to hear all the FCG
activity...LOTS of FL stations on.  Congrats to K5KG
for his first 300+ QSO effort!  He sounded awesome and
"in the zone" whenever I came across him.

See you next weekend - I'll be getting on to keep a
promise.

73, Dave N2NL