[SESprint] W4ZW CW Sprint Score

W4ZW sesprint@contesting.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 10:37:07 -0400

      SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Sep-02

    Callsign Used : W4ZW
         Operator : W4ZW

         Category : LP

 Default Exchange : # JON FL

        Team/Club : Southern States Sprint Coalition #4

 BAND  Raw QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  Mults

   80CW       21          21           21         1
   40CW       83          82           82       10
   20CW      105         102        102      29

 Totals      209         205         205       40

    Final Score = 8610 points.

Comments:

Worked on antennas all day. Yagis all OK, Bobtail up for 80.
15 minutes before start swing beams around and both the
402CD and the high tribander go South! Snagged the feedlines
And ripped both lines from the feeds.  Hurry and string up a
40M dipole at 35' between two coconut palms and manhandle
the fixed low tribander on SA around to somewhere toward ENE.
Started with high hopes, but without my 40M beam I feel impotent
on 40M which is always my best band here. !  Lot of QRN here on
The low bands.

Great scores fellas!