[SESprint] Southern States Sprint Coalition Team Scores

D.Cy Gacuzana sesprint@contesting.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,
Unplanned event- KG4PYM got me up to something different, I monitored sporadically it sounded fun, heard you all over the place- love that Club call-
...tnx for tip on a String of dits if repeats needed, will surely use some-day.
W3DCG: QRT
73.
SSSC did surely Rock!!! Fantastic.  Very cool...The Jedi Will Never Die.
 "Bill Fisher, W4AN" wrote:
Still missing some scores from people on teams #2, 3, 4, and 5, but here
is what I have to date:

Southern States Sprint Coalition #1
W4AN 384 47 18,048
N2NL 368 44 16,192