[SESprint] Rules and conventions

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 2 16:34:58 EST 2004

John,

 You can prevent this in NA. When you setup your F1-F4 keys by doing Shift-F2,
just leave your call out of the exchange. There is a checkbox that says something like "Sprint Exchange Logic for INS Key" or something like that.
Check it and just put # John GA in the F2 memory.  You then hit the INS key
when you log someone and it will send the correct exchange for you....

                      Jeff