[SESprint] Re: [SECC] NAQP CW teams

Scott R. w4pa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 09:29:46 EDT 2004

Usually SE Sprint Coalition was for the September Sprint.  I volunteer
myself to rally the 4's for the CW Sprint if needed.

NAQP CW:  TCG is ready to rumble!

Scott W4PA

--- ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Aren't we going to have teams for the SE Sprint Col. in memory of
> W4AN ????
>

> > From: "Greg Richard" <k4no at mchsi.com>
> > Date: 2004/07/18 Sun PM 08:48:29 EDT
> > To: "secc" <secc at contesting.com>
> > Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW teams
> >

> > I can make up teams for the NAQP CW and SSB contest in Aug unless
> someone had their heart set on doing it.
> >
> > Greg K4NO

=====
The companies with the best, most valuable brands don't
chase trends or bellow after customers.  They remain true
to what they are, and they attract people due to consistent
trustworthiness and appeal - David Kiley in "Driven:"