[SESprint] Sprint team

David Mueller n2nl at www.n2nl.net
Mon Jul 19 16:15:48 EDT 2004

Scott, that would be great if you could handle the Sprint teams.  I'm going
to be in W6 for a school and I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do it.

We've only used the SESC for the Sprints, and I'll be coordinating FCG only
teams for the NAQP CW contest.  I'm flying home from KG4 and will have time
to do the FCG teams before the flight to W6.

73, Dave N2NL/MM (near HH)
(this week anyway)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:11:25 -0700 (PDT), Scott R. wrote