[SESprint] NAQP CW Team

Darin, NT4XT gacuzana at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:30:40 EDT 2007

Well, I sent put me down for part time, but... realizing now this is only a 10 hour contest, I might end up doing more hours than the 4-5 I thought I might be good for, and I'll  load my doublet as a Marconi for a few 160Qs, may only load to 20-40W before it crashes my computer, but it's been good for at least a dozen Q's that way a couple years ago... This is a fun contest, I'm starting to look forward to it, even though I'll be doing it the old fashioned way, with a paddle.
Darin.

ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote: There seems to be little interest in having SECC teams. I'm not going to bother
putting together a team(s).

73, Jeff