[SESprint] Contest Dinner at Dayton

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 13 16:02:46 EST 2007

I have bought a table for 8.  We have 7 committed at this time.  There
is room for one more.  First one who replies can have a ticket purchased
by WF4W if he hasn't already sold it.  Tad is going to the DX Dinner
instead.

1.  K4BAI  paid
2.  KU8E   will pay 34.00 to WF4W for one of his tickets.
3.  K4UJ   please pay K4BAI 34.00
4 & 5.  K5ZM + guest.  Check is in the mail.
6.  W4ATL  paid
7.  W6IZT paid
8.  E-mail right away and it could be you.

I have re-read the posting and now realize that there will be no
individual tickets, but admission will be by receipt.  So, I will claim
the table by the receipt I have and we will sit together at the table.
That seems unnecessarily confusing to me, but I guess it will work out.
  It may be that we will need to get together and enter together (surely
not?).

Look forward to seeing all at our table and others at the contest dinner
in Dayton.

73,

John, K4BAI.