[SESprint] Thanks

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 3 10:51:03 EST 2008

 Thanks to everyone for joining the SE Sprint Coalition teams. Lately, I have been begging for people to join the teams (not much interest in the Sprint in the SECC)  We were fortunate to have W4PA, K1TO, N2NL and NY4A (N4AF) join this time. Plus everyone one else was a quality operator and a Sprint regular. Thanks guys!!

We have a legimate chance of winning the team competition based on the score rumors I have heard. Half of our team had over 300 QSO's ! The stars lined up (20 meters was good and short) and I had my best score ( just missed 300 Q's) in awhile despite my stations' shortcomings....

73, Jeff

K1TO     358 x 44   15,752
NY4A     345 x 45   15,525
W4PA    341 x 45   15,345