[SESprint] W4AU - September CW Sprint

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Sun Sep 13 18:40:34 PDT 2009

                     NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.25

    80:   0         0
    40:  46    45 min
    20:  31    30 min
---------------------
Total:  77     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Southern Sprint Coalition

Comments:
Well, as my Mother used to tell me, "My eyes were bigger than my stomach..."

I had minor knee surgery a little over two weeks ago and was getting around
pretty well so I thought that sitting in the chair for 4 hours would not be
a problem. However, after about 45 minutes I had to get up and ice and
elevate and when I went back again I didn't last more than a half hour.

Sorry, guys, I thought that I would be able to do better. Next time I will
be ready!

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU